HOLIDAY BEAUTY HAUL





I went on a little shopping trip today with one of my best friends, Charlotte (Fading Tulips on Twitter, go follow her! Her blog is amazing). I had to get a few things for my holiday - beauty wise! Here's what I picked up....



It was a mixture of products from Primark's beauty range, Maybelline, MUA and miss sporty. 


I picked up the Maybelline Matte & Poreless foundation. My skin has changed a lot recently from being dry to being a bit oily so I thought this would be a good time to try out this foundation. I got a darker shade to what I would normally have since I'm taking it on holiday. It was £5.99 from Superdrugs. 



I picked this shimmer oil for face and body by Solait. I really wanted a nice oil to either mix with my foundation or to wear once I got a bit of a tan just to give me that nice holiday glow. It was £5.49 from Superdrugs. 



I loved the packaging for the PS... Primark beauty eye shadow palette. It's so similar to the Mac 9 shadow palettes. They aren't super pigmented but still leave a nice shimmer which is what I wanted. Plus it was only £2.50! 



I got these three products from Primark Beauty range. I got a light shade foundation stick, it's really light at least two shades lighter than my skin and I go a concealer that is two shades darker for my contouring sticks to see if they work! I got a CC green correction stick as I've been getting a few blemishes on my face which I hate and I find them hard to cover so I hope this helps! (Foundation stick: £1.50, Concealer: £0.90, CC stick, £2.00) 



I got this as a recommendation from Charlotte (who got a recommendation from a blog). It's a glow primer which ofc I will love! It's really pink toned which is the only thing I'm not sure of. So I can't wait to trial it out to see if I like it. 


(£2.50) 

I also got these three lip products. The PS primark lipgloss is this beautiful coral colour. It's really nice but I don't like the applicator but I think I like everything else. I got the MUA velvet lip lacquer, again at charlottes recommendation! I also got sleek matte me red lipstick. All seem really nice. 


(PS lipgloss £2, MUA £3, Sleek £4.99)



Here's a swatch of the lip products! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog!

Thanks for reading,

Tay X








No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig